The Ghost is the original aftermarket CAN bus immobilizer.
Protect your car from theft like nothing else on the market today!
The Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. The Ghost uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console, to allow you to make a unique, changeable, disarm sequence (like a PIN code) that must first be entered before you can drive your car. Just like your credit card but you can make your car disarm sequence even safer by making it up to 20 presses long!
In order to make extreme security also be hassle free, we have created a smart-phone application that connects to your car and allows you to get in and drive without having to enter the disarm sequence. This Ghost-II allows 2 phones to be connected. All you have to do is pair your phone with your Ghost-II, leave the Autowatch Ghost-II application running in the background with Bluetooth enabled and you can drive conveniently and securely.
- Immobilization by communicating with the ECU
- Disarm sequence via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- User changeable disarm sequence
- Service / Valet mode means the disarm sequence is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the disarm sequence be forgotten
- Mobile application can connect to 2 phones to allow quick disarm
Protection from Key Cloning and Key Theft.
Contact us to order or for more information
No dealer near you? Let us know and we will coordinate with a local dealer to install your system.
Canadian Product Certifications
- Insurance Bureau of Canada / Underwriters laboratory of Canada S338/98
- Canadian Standards Association CSA Z627-16